Reverse Mortgage Information For Florida Residents
A Reverse Mortgage and a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) can offer you so many wonderful benefits, but it’s vital that you understand exactly how it works. You must understand the pros and cons to be sure this loan is right for you and matches your current needs.
You’ll find the education you need right here so you can make an informed decision. However, if you have any other questions or any concerns at all, please contact us and we will make sure you completely understand everything you need to know. We are here to help you. Please don’t hesitate to call or email us.
Here are a few benefits of a having a Reverse Mortgage and a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM):
Perhaps you didn’t know that you can now use a Reverse Mortgage to buy a home that better fits your current needs for the years ahead…and have no mortgage payment!
- To be closer to your family
- Enjoy year round warmer weather
- Lower your cost of living
- To address health concerns
- Have a home that fits your needs perfectly
Or, you can use a portion of your equity to:
- Invest in long-term care insurance so you will be secure for life
- Buy an investment home
- Use for estate planning
- Add to or use for an investment portfolio
- Receive a monthly payment
- Establish a line of credit to use when needed
- Purchase a recreational vehicle
- Take a vacation
- Basically, whatever your need may be.
With any of the options above, you can set it up so that you never have to make another mortgage payment as long as you live in the home.
Please…read over all the information we have provided for you on this website.
And, if you have any questions at all, call us at 772-340-4003 or email us. We will get back to quickly.
More Information about a Reverse Mortgage and a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM)
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Are there different types of reverse mortgages?
Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM)
Home Equity Conversion Mortgages