USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan
Are you ready to own a home but are not sure you will qualify due to a lack of a down payment?
USDA Rural Development has partnered with local lenders to help us extend 100% financing opportunities to rural individuals and families.
The Rural Development guaranteed loan program has assisted thousands of customers just like you.
- No Down payment is required.
- Flexible credit score guidelines.
- No maximum purchase price limit.
- Closing costs can come from any source including gifts.
- Repairs and improvements can be included in the loan.
- Competitive fixed 30-year rates.
- Occupy the property as your primary residence.
- Do not own an adequate home.
- Be a U.S. citizen, a U.S. non-citizen national or a “qualified alien”.
- Provide stable and dependable income for repayment ability.
- Have a credit history that indicates a willingness to meet obligations as they become due.
- Have an adjusted household income that is within Rural Development guidelines based on the number of persons who will occupy the home.
- Purchase a residential property that is located in a Rural Development eligible area.